Immigrating to Australia need not be a daunting process, Ready Migration can assist with any questions you may have.

Below are a few of our most commonly asked questions.


How Do I Know If I Qualify for a visa?

Simply complete our free online assessment and you will obtain a detailed assessment of your eligibility from one of our Registered Australian Migration Agents.

Who can certify my original documents?

We can! Australian Registered Migration Agents can certify your original documents. Some bodies/skills assessment authorities do not accept Migration Agents certifications, however, we also employ a Justice of the Peace / Commissioner for Declarations.

Authorised persons include Public Notaries, Magistrates, Justices of the Peace, Commissioners of Declarations, Commissioners of Affidavits, solicitors, and medical doctors.

Authorisation varies from country to country, however, Notaries, Australian Embassy staff are generally recognised.  It is still best to check with the relevant authority what authorised persons they will accept.

Where can I undertake my medical?

Medicals needs to be conducted by a recognised panel doctor and/or radiologist (if an x-ray is required) who has been appointed by the Australian Government to perform medical examinations on visa applicants outside of Australia.

Do I need to obtain a police clearance?

You may require a police clearance if you are applying for Permanent Residence or a Provisional visa that leads to permanent residence (e.g. Partner visa). In some instances, a police clearance can be requested for a temporary visa also. If a police clearance is required, you are required to provide them from every country you have lived in for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. We can advise you how to go obtain obtaining the necessary clearances for each country.

Do I need my documents translated into English?

Documents in languages other than English must be accompanied by an English translation. Documents translated outside of Australia must be undertaken by a Recognised Translator within the relevant country. Documents translated in Australia can only be translated by a translator who is accredited by the National Accreditation Authority for Translations and Interpreters (NAATI).

What is meant by the term an eligible New Zealand Citizen?

An ‘eligible New Zealand citizen’ is a person who held a Special Category Visa (SCV) on 26 February 2001; or held an SVC for at least one year in the two years preceding that date; or has a certificate, issued under the Social Security Act in 1991, that states that the New Zealand citizen was, for the purposes of that Act, residing in Australia on a particular date.

How long will my visa take to process?

This will depend on the type of visa you’re applying for and from where you are applying for it. Some visas can be granted within 24 hours whereas other visas can take 24+ months. It all depends on your circumstances.

Can I include my Children in my visa application?

If your children are still dependent on you, not working full-time (e.g. studying) then they can usually be included in your application if they are under 25 years of age.

Married or children not dependant on you who are over 18 years of age will not be considered dependent and not included in your application.

Do I apply inside or outside Australia?

This depends on the type of visa you’re applying for. Many visas can be applied for in Australia, however, this will depend on your circumstances and immigration status. There are some visas that can only be applied for outside Australia. If you apply in the wrong place your application will be considered invalid or refused so it is best to seek professional advice.

Where can I have my skills assessed?

You will first need to determine what your nominated occupation is. Once you know which occupation you will be applying under you can then find the appropriate skill assessment authority.  You may undertake a free online assessment and one of our Registered Migration Agents can assist you further with this information.


Click on your Free Online Assessment Below

Or Email Us

Inner Form

TestimVisa - Migration Agent Gold Coast - Ready Migration Testimonial Iconnial

Marketing Brisbane Brand Marketing Marketing Strategy Marketing Analytics Mobile Marketing Social Media Marketing B2B Marketing B2C Marketing Digital Marketing Content Marketing Email Marketing SEO Brisbane AdWords Management Facebook Advertising SEO Content Writing First Page of Google What is SEO What is Organic SEO One Page Websites Business Websites Ecommerce Websites SEO Pricing Facebook Pricing Email Marketing Pricing Free SEO Audit SEO Content Business Web Development SEO Brisbane Start A Business 2020 Grow Your Business Online Dominate The Market With SEO Online Marketing FAQs Social Media Marketing Brisbane SEO Brisbane SEO Geebung SEO Brendale SEO Banyo SEO North Lakes SEO Strathpine SEO Eagle Farm SEO North Brisbane SEO South Brisbane SEO West Brisbane SEO East Brisbane SEO Moorooka SEO Coopers Plains SEO Sunnybank SEO Springwood SEO Underwood SEO Slacks Creek SEO Logan Pay Per Click Advertising AdWords FAQs Content Writing FAQs Business Directory SEO Services & Digital Marketing Brisbane Marketing and SEO Brisbane SEO Brisbane Organic SEO Brisbane Google Ads Brisbane Local SEO Brisbane Social Media Brisbane SEO Services Brisbane SEO Consultant Brisbane SEO Company Brisbane SEO Brisbane Website Design Brisbane Website Developers Brisbane Website Designers Brisbane Website Developer Brisbane Website Development Brisbane Website Design Brisbane Website Designing Brisbane Cheap Website Design Brisbane eCommerce Website Design Brisbane SEO Website Brisbane Personal Website Design Brisbane Business Website Design Brisbane Entertainment Website Design Brisbane Portfolio Website Design Brisbane Non-Profit Website Design Brisbane Web Portal Website Design Brisbane Infopreneur Website Design Brisbane Educational Website Design Brisbane Brochure Website Design Brisbane SEO Consultant Brisbane SEO Services Brisbane SEO Services Gold Coast SEO Services Sunshine Coast SEO Services Sydney SEO Services Melbourne SEO Services Adelaide SEO Services Perth SEO Services Hobart SEO Services Canberra SEO Services Darwin A Frames Vinyl Banners Rectangle Flags Flyers Digital Print on ACM Sign Mesh Banners Lightboxes Window Graphics Wall Signage Parking Signs Illuminated Signs Digital Print on ACM Sign Car Wraps Car Magnets Stickers and Decals Custom Stickers NCR Booklets Envelopes Calendars Desk Pads Postcards Presentation Folders Letterhead Graphic Design Service Sign Installation Magnets Floor Graphics Large Format Stickers Acrylic Panel Signs Premium Pull-Up Banners Premium Business Cards PVC Plastic Business Cards Signage Signage Brisbane Building Signage Window Signage Signage Design Signage Installation Signage Printing Government Signage Transport and Main Roads Signage Tenders Signage Public Sector Signage Hospital Signage School Signage Medical Centre Signage Police Fire and Rescue Signage PCYC Signage Car Signage Signwriters Printing Printing Brisbane Government Printing Transport and Main Roads Printing Hospital Printing School Printing Medical Centre Printing Police Fire and Rescue Printing PCYC Printing Public Sector Printing Billboard and Signage Printing A Frame Printing Flags and Banner Printing Sticker Printing Display and Exhibition Printing Promotions and Events Printing Display Solutions Exhibition Display Stands Tradeshow Printing Flyer Design Business Card Printing Logo Design Car Wraps Commercial Wraps Van Wraps Ute Wraps Boat Wraps Trailer Wraps Van Wraps Full Car Wraps Partial Car Wraps Colour Change Wraps Carbon Fibre Wraps Paint Protection Wraps Window Wraps Trailer Wraps Wall Wraps Food Truck Wraps Printing Brisbane Car Wraps Gold Coast Car Wraps Sunshine Coast Car Wraps Brisbane Signage Brisbane Signage Gold Coast Signage Sunshine Coast Donate Now Donate To Qld Hospitals Donate To NSW Hospitals Donate To Vic Hospitals Donate To SA Hospitals Donate To WA Hospitals Donate To Tas Hospitals Donate To ACT Hospitals Donate To NT Hospitals Become A Corporate Ally Become A Wonder Worker Charity Fundraising Host A Fundraiser Leave A Bequest Critical Equipment Charities Best Charities To Donate To Kids Charity Australian Charities Queensland Charities Brisbane Charities New South Wales Charities Adelaide Charities South Australia Charities Melbourne Charities Victoria Charities Sydney Charities Western Australia Charities Perth Charities Tasmania Charities Hobart Charities Darwin Charities Northern Territory Charities Canberra Charities Australian Capital Territory Charities Australian Capital Territory Charities Australia Tradies Brisbane Commercial Brisbane Residential Buy Australian Services Buy From Australia Commercial Services Australia Commercial Services Brisbane Domestic Service Australia Domestic Service Queensland Local Business Queensland Residential Services Australia Residential Services Brisbane Seek Brisbane Tradies Brisbane Tradies Brisbane Queensland