The Australian Immigration Department looks favourably on skilled visas and there are many different types of skilled visas to look at when making your decision to migrate to Australia.

The Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189) is a points-tested visa for those workers that are not sponsored by an employer or family member. This skilled visa entitles you to live and work in Australia on a permanent residency visa.

To start the process of gaining a 189 Visa the worker must submit an expression of interest. If successful, you will then receive a letter of invitation from the Australian Immigration Department to apply for the 189 visa. Even with the letter you will still need to adhere to the main criteria as stated by the Australian Immigration Department;

  • Your profession or skill set must be on the relevant skilled occupation list
  • You must obtain a skilled assessment for the relevant occupation
  • You must be under the age of 50 years old
  • Achieve the relevant points required by the Australian Immigration Department.
  • Competent in English

Ready Migration is an international migration company; our Australian offices are Gold Coast based.

No matter what your circumstances we can assess your eligibility for migration to Australia whether it be for a temporary or permanent stay. If you would like expert and affordable advice tailored to your individual circumstances, simply complete a No obligation Free Visa Assessment and one of our experienced, registered migration agents will be in touch with you to advise you of your options.


Click on your Free Online Assessment Below

Or Email Us

Inner Form

TestimVisa - Migration Agent Gold Coast - Ready Migration Testimonial Iconnial